Träningsmatcher Finland 23 o 24 aug

Här diskuterar kring Växjö Lakers kommande och spelade matcher. En tråd för varje match.

Moderatorer: AHammarstedt, Klonis, PutteA, Moderator

Träningsmatcher Finland 23 o 24 aug

Inläggav MalZon » ons aug 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Tankar?
Jag vill se mer vilja och fart, finnarna kan ju vara giftiga om de bara vill.

Sänds de någonstans?

Mvh Jonas
MalZon
Forumentusiast

Re: Träningsmatcher Finland 23 o 24 aug

Inläggav vlk » tor aug 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Någon som vet om matchen streamas

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Säg vad du gör och gör vad du säger !
Användarvisningsbild
vlk
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav sid » tor aug 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Användarvisningsbild
sid
Forumproffs

Inläggav StenhårtSlagskott » tor aug 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Hur ställer vi upp för att piska finnarna ordentlgt? Fulstream skulle sitta fint när inte cmore sänder.
Användarvisningsbild
StenhårtSlagskott
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav Person » tor aug 23, 2018 4:21 pm

sid skrev:Streamas enligt vad som står här

https://www.facebook.com/events/496507574149004/?ti=icl
Det där verkar ju inte vara en legit sida direkt...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Person
Forumdemon

Inläggav MalZon » tor aug 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Ingen som hittat någon sändning? :|

Mvh Jonas
MalZon
Forumentusiast

Inläggav nature » tor aug 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Finns ingen sändning. Växjö leder med 3-1 efter första
nature
Forumdemon

Inläggav Fredrik R » tor aug 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Följer den här. 3-1 VLH efter första.
https://www.flashscore.com/match/AwUDXF ... ch-summary
Användarvisningsbild
Fredrik R
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav MalZon » tor aug 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Synd. Inget för morgondagen heller antar jag då..

Mvh Jonas
MalZon
Forumentusiast

Inläggav Person » tor aug 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Ortega fortsätter göra mål. Försäsong är alltid försäsong men jag ser gärna att han motbevisar mångas förväntningar redan nu. Skadar ju liksom inte att gå in vid seriestart med ett bra självförtroende.
Person
Forumdemon

Inläggav vlk » tor aug 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Boom gjorde sitt mål för säsongen redan nu

Användarvisningsbild
vlk
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav Person » tor aug 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Röndbjerg gör 4-2 sent, fan så tråkigt att man inte kan få se matchen. Det är bara att vänta tills CHL drar igång, därifrån behöver man inte missa några fler matcher av säsongen.
Person
Forumdemon

Inläggav Fredrik R » tor aug 23, 2018 7:21 pm

5-2 tidigt i tredje..
Användarvisningsbild
Fredrik R
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav vlk » tor aug 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Ilka spelar tydligen med finnarna

Användarvisningsbild
vlk
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav Fredrik R » tor aug 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Slut 5-2. :D
Användarvisningsbild
Fredrik R
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav teddy » fre aug 24, 2018 7:46 am

Ortega har nu gjort mål i smatliga matcher.
En guldklimp?
Tror på honom den här säsongen. Bra värvat chiefen
I always tell the truth, even when i lie
Användarvisningsbild
teddy
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav Anders L » fre aug 24, 2018 2:18 pm

Finns det någon stans där kvällens match mot Tappara visas?
LAKERS framgång är guld värd!
Andra lags motgång är ej heller att förakta!
Anders L
Forumdemon

Inläggav Person » fre aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Anders L skrev:Finns det någon stans där kvällens match mot Tappara visas?

Nej tyvärr.
1-0 till Lakers 8 min in i första perioden. Målskytt har inte uppdaterats, 12 min senare...
Person
Forumdemon

Inläggav PutteA » fre aug 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Person skrev:
Anders L skrev:Finns det någon stans där kvällens match mot Tappara visas?

Nej tyvärr.
1-0 till Lakers 8 min in i första perioden. Målskytt har inte uppdaterats, 12 min senare...

Brendan Shinnimin i PP!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro
Så är det med det, som det
är, me det som är, så är det
;)
Användarvisningsbild
PutteA
Styrelsen Lakers Lakejer

Inläggav rizka » fre aug 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Hi all,

I came here to check if you know what is going in Lohja. But it seems that you don't, neither. We have a big similar online community but it seems that almost nobody travelled to Lohja to see the match. The arena must be filled with casual locals. The match organizer promised a livestream from the game on Facebook earlier today, but they apparently broke that promise. Thus the match thread of the forum is relying on Flashscore, too.

Anyway, I have good news. I might be able to share a link to watch the game afterwards. The member "Jhheikki" is there (that's why I said almost) and he said that he will be filming the game again. He told that he will upload the game so that we can see it afterwards. He does that as a hobby. Last week he filmed and uploaded Tappara's previous exhibition game which was also played on the countryside and wasn't broadcast anywhere. I'll share the link with you later if possible.

(Btw, the question which required answering was very difficult. Might even be obsolete. Fortunately I found the answer on Wikipedia.)
rizka
Forumamatör

Inläggav StenhårtSlagskott » fre aug 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Tappara-Shinnimin 0-2 Slut
Användarvisningsbild
StenhårtSlagskott
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav MalZon » fre aug 24, 2018 9:12 pm

StenhårtSlagskott skrev:Tappara-Shinnimin 0-2 Slut

Haha, vad det han som gjorde båda?

Mvh Jonas
MalZon
Forumentusiast

Inläggav PutteA » fre aug 24, 2018 9:28 pm

rizka skrev:Hi all,

I came here to check if you know what is going in Lohja. But it seems that you don't, neither. We have a big similar online community but it seems that almost nobody travelled to Lohja to see the match. The arena must be filled with casual locals. The match organizer promised a livestream from the game on Facebook earlier today, but they apparently broke that promise. Thus the match thread of the forum is relying on Flashscore, too.

Anyway, I have good news. I might be able to share a link to watch the game afterwards. The member "Jhheikki" is there (that's why I said almost) and he said that he will be filming the game again. He told that he will upload the game so that we can see it afterwards. He does that as a hobby. Last week he filmed and uploaded Tappara's previous exhibition game which was also played on the countryside and wasn't broadcast anywhere. I'll share the link with you later if possible.

(Btw, the question which required answering was very difficult. Might even be obsolete. Fortunately I found the answer on Wikipedia.)

Hi Rizka!

Sounds nice. We are waiting for that stream. Thanks!!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro
Så är det med det, som det
är, me det som är, så är det
;)
Användarvisningsbild
PutteA
Styrelsen Lakers Lakejer

Inläggav rizka » fre aug 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Here as promised. He is currently uploading the game to Onedrive and has already completed uploading the first period.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... 42B638DF99
rizka
Forumamatör

Inläggav rizka » lör aug 25, 2018 12:56 am

I finished watching the game. Tappara was more fresh of the two teams and for the most of the game the Lakers were on their own territory on defense. But defense was rock solid and Tappara failed to produce quality chances through the game. Both teams but especially you had a lot of penalties. There was a remarkable number of dirty checks from behind by both teams. But even then, Tappara wasn't that close to scoring.

The Lakers capitalized a 5-4 powerplay in the first period. The goal was preceded by a long 5-3 powerplay and Tappara's men never had an opportunity to change. Late in the second period Tappara lost possession on offensive blue line which the Lakers turned around into a break-away. Heljanko barely saved that but when something similar happened early in the third period, Shinnimin had his second goal. Outside that, both teams had some chances but 0-2 is a rather fair outcome.

I'm looking forward to a revenge in the Champions Hockey League playoffs. Meanwhile, if you ever have anything you must ask of Finnish hockey enthusiasts, feel free to stop by at our forum tappara.co.
rizka
Forumamatör

Inläggav StenhårtSlagskott » lör aug 25, 2018 7:32 am

rizka skrev:I finished watching the game. Tappara was more fresh of the two teams and for the most of the game the Lakers were on their own territory on defense. But defense was rock solid and Tappara failed to produce quality chances through the game. Both teams but especially you had a lot of penalties. There was a remarkable number of dirty checks from behind by both teams. But even then, Tappara wasn't that close to scoring.

The Lakers capitalized a 5-4 powerplay in the first period. The goal was preceded by a long 5-3 powerplay and Tappara's men never had an opportunity to change. Late in the second period Tappara lost possession on offensive blue line which the Lakers turned around into a break-away. Heljanko barely saved that but when something similar happened early in the third period, Shinnimin had his second goal. Outside that, both teams had some chances but 0-2 is a rather fair outcome.

I'm looking forward to a revenge in the Champions Hockey League playoffs. Meanwhile, if you ever have anything you must ask of Finnish hockey enthusiasts, feel free to stop by at our forum tappara.co.

Thanks! Like the rock solid game in D-Zone! Really good defense wins championships...

What’s your view on the CHL?
To me it’s too many teams to bring quality hockey games. Win or lose doesn’t really matter.
Användarvisningsbild
StenhårtSlagskott
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav rizka » lör aug 25, 2018 12:27 pm

From my favourite club's point of view I see CHL as a great opportunity. The national league isn't very healthy. There are simply too many teams which don't belong in the same level as the top teams. The worst part is that they will be there next year and year after year after that. In January they will be selling all players which are worth anything to richer Liiga clubs or to other European teams once again. It happens every year and it's so annoying. It's easy to do when you lost your chances for the title and there is no relegation. There is some talk in the media that they are planning big reforms for Finnish professional hockey. They even have a committee which has been working for more than a year which has good ideas. However, smaller Liiga teams possess so much power that changing the system into something more sustainable is going to be immensely hard. So don't hold your breath.

From my personal point of view I just love to see teams from different countries play. I always have. It's fascinating to see different hockey cultures face each other. In Finland every team including plays conservative hockey so it's refreshing to see an opponent forechecking with three men. There was that one year when it seemed that Tappara wasn't prepared at all when Frölunda did that. It was brutal. Surely there aren't any rivalries yet, it takes time. It helps if you learn something about the opposing team every time you play them. Every team has its history but we just cannot be aware of everything right away.

By reading these forums and by talking people in the real life you can easily sense that CHL is gaining prestige among devoted fans every year. At least among those teams who are playing. Devoted fans are opinion leaders in their inner circle so I believe there is chance that arenas will be more crowded in near future. Fans of small Liiga teams aren't so optimistic but I believe it is partially because they see CHL as a long-term threat.

In Sweden you have a healthy national league so I understand reasons why you are less excited about it. One way for you to see it is that CHL could be great tool to promote the game in Europe. Giving Cardiff or Storhamar an equal chance to challenge the mighty Växjö or Tappara is important for them.
rizka
Forumamatör

Inläggav StenhårtSlagskott » lör aug 25, 2018 3:47 pm

rizka skrev:From my favourite club's point of view I see CHL as a great opportunity. The national league isn't very healthy. There are simply too many teams which don't belong in the same level as the top teams. The worst part is that they will be there next year and year after year after that. In January they will be selling all players which are worth anything to richer Liiga clubs or to other European teams once again. It happens every year and it's so annoying. It's easy to do when you lost your chances for the title and there is no relegation. There is some talk in the media that they are planning big reforms for Finnish professional hockey. They even have a committee which has been working for more than a year which has good ideas. However, smaller Liiga teams possess so much power that changing the system into something more sustainable is going to be immensely hard. So don't hold your breath.

From my personal point of view I just love to see teams from different countries play. I always have. It's fascinating to see different hockey cultures face each other. In Finland every team including plays conservative hockey so it's refreshing to see an opponent forechecking with three men. There was that one year when it seemed that Tappara wasn't prepared at all when Frölunda did that. It was brutal. Surely there aren't any rivalries yet, it takes time. It helps if you learn something about the opposing team every time you play them. Every team has its history but we just cannot be aware of everything right away.

By reading these forums and by talking people in the real life you can easily sense that CHL is gaining prestige among devoted fans every year. At least among those teams who are playing. Devoted fans are opinion leaders in their inner circle so I believe there is chance that arenas will be more crowded in near future. Fans of small Liiga teams aren't so optimistic but I believe it is partially because they see CHL as a long-term threat.

In Sweden you have a healthy national league so I understand reasons why you are less excited about it. One way for you to see it is that CHL could be great tool to promote the game in Europe. Giving Cardiff or Storhamar an equal chance to challenge the mighty Växjö or Tappara is important for them.

Yeah, it might help hockey in some parts of Europe but during regular season we already have enough games. The only time I really appreciate and prioritize CHL is pre-season. Other than that I couldn’t care less if we are losing in quarter finals or later. The only good thing is the price money. Not enough yet might be more in 10 years or so...

I would like to make it more exclusive. Should only have been Växjö, Djurgården and skellefteå from SHL this year. Winner of the league, finalists playoffs. Then cut off 60% of the rest of the teams. If CHL really need so many teams they have to play some elimination games to be able to join.

Hopefully a few KHL teams can join in a few years. Then the winner will face Stanley cup winner in a show match.

Now, that would be something to cheer for :D
Användarvisningsbild
StenhårtSlagskott
c/o LL´s Forum

Inläggav rizka » lör aug 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Well Liiga teams play eight more regular season matches in the same time period. In the NHL they play even more frequently. Players are pros and can easily skate for 20 minutes three times a week.

They actually mentioned something about plans of reducing the competition to 24 teams in some Austrian magazine recently. It's just in discussion stage at the moment, though. I also think that it might not be a bad idea. However, reducing the number of Swedes and Finns might mean that the average level of competition would drop slightly. Here's the article:

https://www.kleinezeitung.at/service/ne ... eue-Saison

Andererseits gibt es Überlegungen der CHL das Teilnehmerfeld weiter auf 24 Teams zu verringern, wie CHL-Geschäftsführer Martin Baumann in Salzburg bestätigte. Allerdings ist diese Frage noch Gegenstand von Diskussionen der beteiligten Ligen und Clubs.

KHL joining would be nice, but we cannot force them. If it is not their interest there really is nothing to do. So far it seems that KHL's strategy is to dig the ground under CHL. Disruption of European hockey is their interest, then they can dominate everybody. Getting NHL to join and come play a serious match is even more difficult I believe.

The steadily rising prize money is a good incentive. From Finnish point of view the reward for succeeding is actually already rather high. In 2017 when Tappara won the regular season and the playoffs, Tappara won around 100.000 euros altogether and we didn't get to keep the ticket revenue from semifinals and finals. Winning the CHL would probably be at least equally profitable as winning Liiga even if you consider the expenses. But even then, the national league is of course the main goal for the team every year. Intrinsic motivation is the driving force, not the money. I would like to see that directed more towards the CHL during the long winter. The national title can be won later in the spring.
rizka
Forumamatör

Återgå till Matchsnack