Kroppsmålad Podes

Här diskuterar du allmänt hockeysnack.

Moderatorer: AHammarstedt, Klonis, PutteA, Moderator

Kroppsmålad Podes

Inläggav Krakowski » sön jun 27, 2004 4:44 pm

Han har tydligen haft kul under Stanley Cup-slutspelet ha ha!
John Buccigross på NHL2Night skrev bl.a följande sin senaste krönika:

Podes has good friends on both Calgary and Tampa Bay, so he decided to pay tribute in true Podes style. Before leaving Minnesota for Calgary for Game 3, he painted his entire body red, put "Yelle 11" on his back, and sported a red Jofa hockey helmet sans the padding. And made it through airport security.

Let me clarify that: He spray-painted his entire body. Podes couldn't find body paint so he risked poisoning himself for the good of the team by emptying four cans of Krylon on his skin. Anyway, he flies on the plane painted red, walks around Calgary all day painted red, and goes to Game 3 ... painted red. Of course the best part for me is when I met him after the game for a nightcap; he was very easy to find. A hostess doesn't often hear, "I'm looking for the guy spray-painted red and wearing Hakan Loob's Jofa helmet." Pretty good chance you are the first guy to utter those words to her.

Well, Podes needed a place to stay for the night and I said, "Stay with me." So, Podes comes back to the room and collapses from his long day in my bed. The only bed in the room. Now what? Well, the beds are Montana wide. You could comfortably fit Ken Hitchcock, Melrose and Mark Hunter in there without incident. So, I tuck myself in on the other side and call it a night. You could have laid four Stanley Cups between us. Really!

Anyway, Podes left at 6 a.m. to catch a flight. I woke up around 8. As I pulled the curtains and let in the day's light, it looked like a homicide had occurred in my bed. Podes left a body outline of red paint on the sheets. I was sure the Calgary police would have me arrested and questioned by noon. I waited until the maid service arrived to explain the giant red blotch on the sheets, and I remained a free man.

As an addendum to this story, Podes shows up in Tampa Bay painted entirely blue with "DINGMAN" on his back before Game 5. The story is basically the same as above.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/s ... id=1826409 :lol:
Användarvisningsbild
Krakowski
Forumamatör

Återgå till Hockey